Right to privacy has become a norm and a lot of people understand how important their privacy could be. And people strive for support when some part invades their privacy. It is glad that we are living in a century where people are open to help and seek help when their privacy is endangered and people should understand the significance of private life as well as work life and the need to keep both aspects apart.
Today a bunch of organisations are considering seeking assistance from different software which enables the organisations in better operations, however, the software does require certain sign-ups for further proceedings which sometimes can get the organisations of the ultimate users into trouble as the software might require personal details which might be misused during certain situations.
And a bunch of companies are allowing remote work and when there is no adequate assistance then the employees will surely get into unavoidable circumstances which might get out of hand when not handled appropriately. So to prevent this hardship TeamOB is here to help you, TeamOB ensures to take such alarming aspects into control and renders a smooth service. TeamOB has a knack team which is experienced and skilled alongside ensuring to provide service with every day and all day when much needed, which is certainly going to be the life-fixing option to any provided organisation around.
Let us have a look at the services provided by the TeamOB.
1. Employee Monitoring Software
2. Employee Analytics
3. Employee Productivity Insights Software
4. Employee Productivity Monitoring
5. User Activity Monitoring
6. Workforce Monitoring
7. Time tracking software
8. Desktop monitoring software
9. Team Management Software
10. Detecting the insider threat
11. Protecting the business organisation from insider threat
12. Enabling better operations of employees working remotely
The above-mentioned services are those which every organisation requires for better remote operations because they are easy to use and come in handy during tough situations.
Cybersecurity is a security (safety) which ensures the protection of the information which is certainly stored in the computer system, networks or other electronic devices.
Cybersecurity is much needed in today's world because of its competitiveness hence cybersecurity secures the data from data theft and insider threat alongside protecting data from damage. Therefore, cybersecurity is indeed on-trend.
Cybersecurity has several collective methods, techniques and procedures which can necessarily differ from one software to another however the process to help protect the data or from insider threats remains quite similar.
Now to make this work in your organisation, you must opt for TeamOB assistance because they owe one such software which does the job and that is Employee Monitoring Software.
Now let us understand what kind of software this is.
This is the software which is designed to supervise the employees through a monitoring program which could be set up in individual systems at the organisation.
This helps the Employers as well as the company in tracking the attendance, computing their performances, understanding the productivity level of an independent person and accumulating the evidence of hours they worked. An organisation needs to know if its employees are following the instructions promptly and are creating a healthy workspace in and around them.
This software enhances the effectiveness of the surveillance which is not always possible through the executives alongside it reduces the workload on employers and shrugs off the manipulation. It enables the HR managers to contribute to other work rather than just supervising their subordinates as the research shows that 37% of HR managers determine decisions by using Employee Monitoring Software. Therefore, employee analytics monitoring software is a trend used now in more and more companies. And this shifts the load from the HR manager to the software.
1. Personal Surveillance (supervision): Personal Surveillance is a key to ensuring that the employees are kept productive throughout the time they are working and are motivated constantly. Employers can indeed have a look at the task accomplished by the employees through the assistance that this software delivers, hence they can have a one-to-one conversation with the employees, which enables the employees to clear all sorts of doubts. This surveillance is done through camera mode which helps the employees as well as the employers working remotely for clear clarification.
2. Electronic Communications: Business organizations often regulate all conversations made by an employee or an employer through the computer system and networks. The communication contains emails sent via the company‘s email ID. Since it negotiates with the employees’ work, the employer might keep a check on such communication means. This helps in building better communication even while working remotely which is pretty important for any business organisation.
3. TeamOB Ensures to Seek Consent: Consent is a significant aspect when it comes to dealing with the employees. TeamOB ensures to seek consent if the employees working for an organisation to make sure that the employees know what is happening alongside not invade their privacy without permission of the employees. This way it helps in strengthening the business organisation and the team. It also builds trust.
4. Reduces The Risk of Data Loss: TeamOB's services enable the organisation in controlling the overall data risk with its extremely special feature which protects the entire data and prevents data loss to any extent.
Additional features of Employee Monitoring Software
1. It helps the personnel to thoroughly dedicate their work hours.
2. It increases the productivity of each individual.
3. It expands the growth of the company like never prior.
4. It cuts down the worthless time spent by personnel.
5. It allows the HR manager to sit back and not worry about the employee's performance, because this software does the job.
6. It improves the process at the workplace.
7. It commutes the hours worked and time spent idle.
8. It makes an attendance report.
9. It enables the HR department to look into the login and logout time of the personnel.
10. It calculates the number of days worked by the personnel.
11. It tracks the coordination of each individual and how they are working as a team.
12. It decreases the inefficiency.
13. Enhances the work quality of the employees.
Well, the above-mentioned features might have already helped you in understanding the importance of cybersecurity and how TeamOB helps in strengthening cybersecurity for remote teams. The software comes in handy in such circumstances.